[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Server status (CN version) : Live !
Server status (ENG version) : Close Beta Ended, 24th November for OBT !
*Those who interested and don't understand Mandarin, don't worry ! I'll be glad to help out, besides..most of the people can understand english in this server, and...you dont need to know how to read unless you're completely new to MMORPG !*
check out more here at :
CN version : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ENG version : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Game featuring :
- 3 Race (Human, Elf, Beast)
- Unique Tarot card system (That will gives you bonus stats according to tarot reading result, daily.)
- Titles (These title will gives stats too ! eg:Cute title will give additional move speed, Scholar will give additional INT)
- 3 Optional Skills (Cooking, Alchemist and card Making)
- Point Allocating Skill system
- Level bracket start from lvl 1 ~ 40 (in pvp you'll be auto leveled to lvl 40)
- 2 Type of PVP Match available (Death match and Capture the Flag, 18vs18)
- Matches are held as long as there's alot of people online. A pop up msg will ask you whether you wanna join or not, and stand by 1 minute till it auto teleport you to the PVP area.
- Points will be awarded, and the points can be use to buy pvp pots, equipment,mounts and etc etc !
- Only available from lvl 15 onwards
- Dungeons will be seperated into Easy, Normal and Hard mode.
- Maximum of 6 person per party.
- Monster transforming Card . (Means you can transform to any of the monster ingame, and use their ability too with these cards, even boss !)
- Daily Bonus Stats (Different day will be given a 60 minute bonus stat boost !)
- Daily Quest system (There's Daily Quest available according to level)
- 36 hotkey available, keybinding as well.
- Tons of emote and expression in game !(My favourite ! i love it when they dance :3 )
- Ingame video recording (Nowadays all the new MMO has this function, nice !)
- Auction House
- Mount system ( They have the cutest mount that i've ever seen !)
**credit to nic_chm(lowyat)